If you are a shop, school, nonprofit, or artist, please read the following policies and then fill out our signup form if you want to apply.
- For an artist discount, we ask for proof that you are actively selling, teaching classes or exhibiting finished items that you want to make with our wool.
- We also give a discount to schools, libraries and nonprofits for bulk orders.
For brick and mortar shops or online retailers that want to re-sell our kits and supplies:
- We do not offer drop shipping at this time.
- We support brick and mortar sales and selling from your own website. We do not allow selling of our items on Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, or other third party websites.
- We do not currently enforce any minimums, although we may add these in future. We want you to be able to try out what you want.
- Most of our kits do not come with mats. It is important that you read each listing carefully and carry mats seperately for kits that need them. Please communicate to your customers if they will need a felting mat to complete their kit. If you already carry mats from other suppliers, that is fine; they do not have to be ours.
- We charge actual shipping for wholesale orders.
- We offer a wholesale discount on most items from our own branded line, but not all. We do not wholesale scrap bags, Clover/Dimensions tools, and the items on our “everything else” page. Coaster blanks are only subject to a 20% discount. Kits and mats need to be added to the cart separately.
- Once you fill out the form, when you are approved you will receive an email asking you to activate your account by creating a password. Once you do that you can log in to order.
If you agree to these terms, please complete our signup form here: