If you are a shop, school, nonprofit, or artist, please read the following policies and then fill out our signup form if you want to apply.
- For an artist discount, we ask for proof that you are actively selling, teaching classes or exhibiting finished items that you want to make with our wool.
- We also give a discount to schools, libraries and nonprofits for bulk orders.
For brick and mortar shops or online retailers that want to re-sell our kits and supplies:
- We do not offer drop shipping at this time.
- We support brick and mortar sales and selling from your own website. We do not allow selling of our items on Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, or other third party websites.
- We do not currently enforce any minimums, although we may add these in future. We want you to be able to try out what you want.
- Our kits do not come with mats. It is important that you carry these also, and communicate to your customers that they will need a felting mat to complete our kits. If you already carry mats from other suppliers, that is fine; they do not have to be ours.
- We charge actual shipping for wholesale orders.
- We offer a wholesale discount on most items from our own branded line, but not all. We do not wholesale scrap bags, Clover/Dimensions tools, and the items on our “everything else” page. Coaster blanks are only subject to a 20% discount. Kits and mats need to be added to the cart separately.
- Once you fill out the form, when you are approved you will receive an email asking you to activate your account by creating a password. Once you do that you can log in to order.
If you agree to these terms, please complete our signup form here: